Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
Realistic DX Radios
- Mailing list for people who own or are interested the various Realistic DX series radios from Radio Shack/Tandy. The DX-160 and DX-302 are frequenty discussed.
Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
The Aluminum Box Company
- Free Shipping on CB Radios, Slipseat Boxes, Trucker Boxes, Galaxy, Connex, Cobra, Magnum CB, CB Radio Accessories, Satellite Radio, Alpine, and more from The Aluminum Box Company
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).