- Live Scanner Broadcasts Online 24/7. Learn how to broadcast your scanner as well as listen to others worldwide. Police/Fire/EMS
DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
Extra Class Forum Group
- a forum for extra class operators to discuss cw, and extra class operation without the usual friction debates.
Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.