Search Results for "icom scope"4 links
- IC-7600 Scope IF tap for RTL SDR
- An easy mod to make the 1st IF of the Icom IC-7600 accessible and connect to a cheap RTL SDR dongle by VE4NSA
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dual Scope Mode on the Icom IC-7851
- A video demonstrating one of the great features on the IC-7851, the ability to have two scopes on the display at the same time.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 99740 | Votes: 211 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsicom scope ham scope scope scope.exe x y scope pc scope xy scope mac the scope ham-scope pc-scope diy o-scope spectrum scope am scope monitor audio scope soft scope
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links