160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
Desert RATS forum
- Ham Radio Open Forum for all Hams.
Sponsored by the Desert RATS (Radio Amateur Transmitting Society) .Palm Springs, Coachella Valley and the inland Desert Communities in Southern California.
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.