G7 Comms Ltd
- Supply, hire and service PMR & PBR equipment & Accessories - online shop, order via Phone or Web. Next Day delivery. Supply Entel, Icom, Kenwood, Maxon, Motorola, Tait, TTI, Vertex Standard.
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Icom IC-746 impressions and mods.
- This article is a follow-up of Dallas Lankford's article Icom IC-746 Pro: Impressions and Mods,
published on www.kongsfjord.no and (partially) in the Swedish Short Wave Bulletin.
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ICOM746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Amplifier keying buffer
- Amplifier keying buffer for ICOM radios & others. Suitable for IC-746 IC-756 PRO and PROII. ACC1 key interface by KK5DR
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6561 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
KJI Electronics, Inc
- KJI Electronics, Inc. has been serving the Amateur Radio Community since 1978. An authorized Icom and Kenwood dealer, we carry many other manufacturers of HAM radio equipment. Located in Caldwell NJ, we service the radios we sell.
PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.