South Central Cb Radio
- We are an organization who believes in the use and hobby of using Cb Radios. Whether you re young or old, age doesn't matter to us. If you are interested in Cb or Amateur radio this is the place to be. We are a new organization based in south central Wisconsin
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
LY Hamfest 2000
- Radio amateurs in Lithuania have a tradition every summer to meet somewhere in a beautiful place. Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society (LRMD) and Panevezys district radio club organize LY HAMFEST '2000 and kindly invite radio amateurs from all countries.
TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
Portable PSK Station
- Color photos, schematic and diagrams for an article written by N2APB for Fall 2000 QRPp. Also the subject of a presentation made at the Pacificon QRP Forum in October 2000.An Integrated and Portable PSK Station for 80 & 20 without using a PC!