- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
Elecraft K2 Improving CW Filter
- Here is a cheap and simple way to significantly improve the K2 CW filter(s). With this mod, even strong signals will fade to black as they tune out of the filter pass band
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control specific for Icom IC-7000 allows managing filters and all the commands of the RTX. Includes a function to synchronize and manage all the memories of the IC-7000.
Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
20m CW QRP Transceiver
- The direct-conversion receiver uses an audio-based automatic gain control, an LC tone filter, and a 100-kHz crystal for frequency alignment. The same VFO is used for transmitting and receiving by DC1YB