in time448 links - and 2 categories
- Old Time Radio
- Old Time Radios ! a good resource to old time-radio amataurs
[ Hits: 5873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Real-Time Internet Radio
- All about live Internet Radio Broadcasting, including links to stations throughout the world and articles on the technologies that make Internet Radio possible.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- Exact UTC Time
- Time Service Dept., U.S. Naval Observatory, Washington, DC
[ Hits: 2530 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Linux DStar Development
- The life and times of development of a Linux D-Star repeater and dplus node.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26706 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- CQ TV
- British Amateur Television Club CQ-TV on-line magazine, it publishes articles on amateur television and related topics four times a year.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4602 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Monitoring the Crisis in the Balkans
- By the Monitoring Times Staff, NATO HF Frequencies, NATO Common VHF/UHF Frequencies and English Language Shortwave Broadcasts from the Balkans
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
[ Hits: 5316 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2974 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- J-Track 3-D
- Live satellite tracking by NASA science web site. Requires Java
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- With J-Track you can quickly and easily keep track of your favorite orbiting objects.
[ Hits: 15886 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Atomic Web Clock
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Synchronize your pc's clock to the NIST Atomic clock.
[ Hits: 6699 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.58 ]
You can try similar termsutc time using central standard time zone time gps time time of day fo time time utc old time in time z time z-time hf time vx-8r time vx 8r time time stations time to create
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links