in wall30 links
Antennas : 2M
- A simple 2 meter antenna
- A simple center-fed dipole made just with a thin-wall PVC pipe, aluminum tape, and RG-8X coax
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An indoor HF stealth antenna
- A wire loop antenna around a bedroom wall
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VK9CI Cocos Islands
- Wally, VK6YS, will be active from Cocos (Keeling) Islands as VK9CI for around one week from Wednesday 1st June through to Tuesday 7th June.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7GRA Grande Ronde Radio Amateurs
- Most members of GRRAA reside in Union County and Wallowa County Oregon, however we welcome any and all that have an interest in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NJ2X.COM - Adventure in Amateur Radio
- NJ2X is a licensed amateur radio operator (FCC Amateur Extra) who enjoys casting electromagnetic waves into the ether. NJ2X pursues many aspects of the hobby including chasing DX, participating in mini-DX expeditions, building equipment and antennas, and papering his shack walls with ARRL awards. NJ2X dedicates this amateur radio oriented site to helping others who also enjoy the greatest of scientific hobbies. The site is suitable for all readers - families, the young, and the young at heart.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARI Ham Radio Insurance - Italy
- Assicurazione per Radioamatori by ARI available to its members
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR in USA K7UEB
- WebSDR at K7UEB,40 and 20 meters receiver in Walla Walla University USA
[ Hits: 8195 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Delhi Towers
- Amateur radio towers by Wade Antenna ltd. Wallmounts,masts and accessories, tripods, dmx self spporting towers, telescoping masts
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Feeder clamp - Coaxial cable hanger
- Feeder clamps, coaxial cable hangers, wall attachments for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 7/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/8, RG coaxial cable installation; Custom design & OEM available.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Blanker for Drake R-4C
- This page describes how to make the inexpensive Ten-Tec model 297 noise blanker work with the Drake R-4C receiver.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termswall map in wall wall mount wall antenna i pad wall change ham radio wall map wall plates wall bracket camcorder wall mounts grayline wall clock ham radio wall clocks mast wall mounts wall mount bracket wall mount radio wall map world for radio amateur
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links