K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 2980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.