Search Results for "insulator"23 links
Antennas : 40M
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3105 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14632 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Center feed insulator
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dipole Centre Insulator
- GM3MCK Central dipole insulator for inverted V dipoles
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20238 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antenna Insulators for LF-MF
- Homebrewing special insulators with PVC and copper corona rings
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K0XG Systems
- Tower and antenna rotation equipment, insulators, rotor control cables, ancillary products
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna Tensioner Vari-Ten
- Vari-Ten Wire Antenna Tensioners
antenna accessory for amateur radio operators to protect wire antennas from damage when the support trees sway in the wind. Tensioners are an antenna shock absorber, calibrated wire Tensioner, and end insulator all in one stealthy unit
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quality QRP, Antenna Tuner, and Ladderline Insulator Products
[ Hits: 8421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7593 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsinsulator insulator tubing center insulator guy wire insulator power line insulator center feed insulator yagi center insulator antenna wire to insulator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links