- 40 Meter Dipole
- A rotary dipole for thr 7 MHz 40 meters band, build recovering a couple of sections of an old commercial two element yagi antenna of one inch aluminium tubing with fiberglass rod insulators in them
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14779 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3188 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20314 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antenna Insulators for LF-MF
- Homebrewing special insulators with PVC and copper corona rings
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Making Antenna Insulators
- Making Antenna Insulators for Wire Antennas
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K0XG Systems
- Tower and antenna rotation equipment, insulators, rotor control cables, ancillary products
[ Hits: 2377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dealer of RF/MIC/AUDIO connectors. Also meters, antennas, insulators, adaptors, antenna switches, and lots more
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsinsulators ssb insulators feed through insulators antenna insulators vhf boom insulators ceramic insulators diy antenna insulators transistors insulators insulators homemade ceramic insulators round boom element insulators tower base insulators dipole and vertical center insulators
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links