Search Results for "inter speed"11 links
- HAM TV
- Ham Radio TV Events, Communication & Electronics History Webcast With High Speed Internet And Windows Media Player
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- US Interface
- One USB cable to your computer does it all include high speed sound card and audio monitor, works with most of remote control software.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Learning and Using Morse Code
- About the International Morse Code
sending the code, copying the code, taking code tests, speeds above 20 wpm, by Bob Nellans
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- D-PRS Interface
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17351 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]