Search Results for "internet access"14 links
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AMPR Access in North Italy
- Multiservice server accessible from either PacketRadio network and Internet
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 320 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- #CQDX Internet Chat
- Information on how to access the IRC #CQDX chat room for DXers. Also contains a live feed of DX spots directly from DX Summit.
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 19596 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- APRS2 Tier 2 Server Network
- provide reliable access to the APRS Internet Service for users around the world
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IPAR International Public Access Radio
- International Public Access Radio via IRRS Shortwave and Internet Radio NEXUS via MP3 streaming audio
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ham addon for Internet Explorer. Fast access to commonly used Ham Radio websites and resorces. Run for Windows 95/98/ME.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- CQ Callbook - Online Internet Callbook
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsinternet access internet repeater access internet marine access access web access access a adif access point wifi access wellington public access access code for birmingh vhf internet vhf and internet internet tv cb internet internet and rad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links