W9VMW Cass County Amateur Radio ClubPriority listing
- The Cass County Amateur Radio Club is a Non-Profit Organization serving Logansport, Indiana 46947. The CCARC participates in ARES Nets, Skywarn Nets and Field Day and has 2m repeaters at 147.18 MHz, 145.23 MHz, and 145.35 MHz and a 70cm repeater at 443.65 MHz.
Te RADAR grou
- The RACES ARES Disaster Assistance Repeaters (RADAR) group was formed by a team of amateur radio operators dedicated to providing high quality repeater communications for amateurs involved in public service communications or response to emergency/disaster situations.
PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
- CWCom is a morse code chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morse code to text and text to morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
- K2Net is a remote operation windows software for the Elecraft K2, and allow remote control over internet or wi-fi networks by G4ILO
Pocket Sat Tracker 2008
- Fast based on .Net. More than one satellite for tracking, schedule (file, Appoitments), Dopler, getting location and time by GPS, udate TLE via internet, select satellite by click, time in parametr, Sun&Moon, radar, output coords and dopler to any COM port using NMEA-183 format.