ARROW - Ann Arbor's Ham Radio Club
- ARROW is Ann Arbor's ham radio club. We operate repeaters on 2m, 220, and 440, as well as conduct ham radio classes, license examinations, and a variety of other activities.
Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
CQ Callbook - Online Internet CallbookPriority listing
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.