The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.