and 6 categories
about internet on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 [next]
Antennas : J-Pole DX Resources : Clusters DX Resources : DX Peditions DX Resources : DXCC Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Internet and Radio : Live streaming Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
Internet and Radio : Podcast Internet and Radio : Tutorials Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Manufacturers : Tubes & Semiconductors Operating Aids : Radio Spectrum Operating Modes : APRS Software : Audio Streaming Software : DX Cluster Software : Packet Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : BPL
- Remote-Controlled HF Operations
- If you can’t get on the air from home, the Internet may provide the answer. By Brad Wyatt, K6WR. Pdf File.
[ Hits: 3199 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 5653 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7198 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PLT trials in Ireland
- The Irish Powerline internet trials have begun in a Town called Tuam in North Co, Galway.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links