Search Results for "internet"228 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8237 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- DX Cluster Using the Internet
- For those of you not familiar with the DX Cluster, a word of explanation by Martyn G3UKV
[ Hits: 2483 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kuredu Island Resort - Lhaviyani Atoll - A holiday DXpedition. Done in 2004 planning to return there in April 2006.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Internet Ham Atlas
- A large collection of maps of each dxcc country with general information, banknotes and coins, satellite images, flags and national information where available by SP6NVK
[ Hits: 3921 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- WA5ICA web log
- The Internet Home of Amateur Radio Station WA5ICA
Adventures with low power and a lower budget
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
[ Hits: 6637 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Remote-Controlled HF Operations
- If you can’t get on the air from home, the Internet may provide the answer. By Brad Wyatt, K6WR. Pdf File.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6010 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7449 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- ARRL Audio News
- ARRL Audio News contains highlights taken from the League's weekly publication, The ARRL Letter. ARRL Audio News is available via internet in mp3.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Setting up a live broadcast on the internet
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- CPI Eimac Internet
- Innovators in Power Tube Technology
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Canada, radio spectrum allocations
- Graphical maps of radio spectrum and frequency allocations in canada
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- APRS2 Tier 2 Server Network
- provide reliable access to the APRS Internet Service for users around the world
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1646 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 29265 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PLT trials in Ireland
- The Irish Powerline internet trials have begun in a Town called Tuam in North Co, Galway.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6022 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]