Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
A Ham Radio Public utility HF Stationupdated
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors’ experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
AN Wireless Tower Company
- AN Wireless is a manufacturer and distributor of Self Supporting Tower Systems for Wireless Communications, Wireless Internet, Wireless Networking, Microwave, Paging, Broadcast, Two-Way Radio and Amateur Radio.
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
PLT trials in Ireland
- The Irish Powerline internet trials have begun in a Town called Tuam in North Co, Galway.
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING