inv v dipole36 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- 14MHz Inverted Vee Dipole
- Inverted vee dipole antenna for 20 meters band by VK1OD
[ Hits: 5910 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.55 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7037 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9264 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 15898 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3615 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4240 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted Vee calculator
- Online calculator for dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Quarter Wave Sloper or the Inverted-V Dipole
- A question that seems to be asked nearly everyday is, which is best, the quarter
wave sloper or the inverted-V dipole? PDF File by AD communications.
[ Hits: 4605 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 7018 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 76906 | Votes: 146 | Rating: 4.79 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 15m dipole dipole 10 4m dipole dipole 40,80m fat dipole 40m dipole for 88 108 mhz 20 10 dipole 1.25m dipole 446 dipole vhf dipole dipole 144 mhz bs1 dipole c.b 20 m dipole 10 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links