inv v dipole36 links
Antennas : 160M
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30 m inverted V dipole in 60 minutes
- The 3Y0X 60 minute desperation dipole 30 Meters Inverted Vee style
[ Hits: 5736 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Centre Insulator
- GM3MCK Central dipole insulator for inverted V dipoles
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Design your own dipoles
- Formulas to design your own dipoles and inverted vees
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Multi-band Inverted-Vee Antenna
- A multi-band inverted-V dipole for portable operation by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 2367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole end fed 72 mhz dipole 4m dipole 4 mtr dipole ocf dipole bs1 dipole c.b. 144 mhz dipole bs1 dipole c.b 15m dipole inv v dipole 20 m dipole dipole u dipole vhf uhf dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links