Search Results for "ip sound"50 links
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Video and Sound clips
- KB7TBT amateur radio video clips and sound clips collections
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF and 6m sound clips
- MP3 and Wav files of some stations recorded on HF anc VHF bands by K9MU
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals and Setup
- Background: The PSK31 philosophy, The QPSK mode, Varicode, Sound Card DSP Setup and Operating Tips
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70Mhz Sporadic E report
- Sound clips and notes on sporadic E on four meter band
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Company Virginia - Sound System Alexandria, Baltimore, Maryland, Washington DC
- Sound company virginia provides audio equipments, audio tape recorder with the capability to directly record live spoken words with highest audio quality.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8962 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 13679 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3735 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
[ Hits: 2446 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
You can try similar termssound mr big sound op sound ip sound ip-sound ip sound net i p sound 4 mhz sound dx 27.555 usb sound sound gen i sound dx sound ip sound v 0.57a sound tap psk sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links