Search Results for "ip sound"47 links
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF and 6m sound clips
- MP3 and Wav files of some stations recorded on HF anc VHF bands by K9MU
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Digital Modes Information
- WB8NUT digital modes information page with various digital modes description and sound samples
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Data Communications - Digital Modes
- Summary of digital modes, description of several operating modes, with sound samples by Highfields ARC
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals and Setup
- Background: The PSK31 philosophy, The QPSK mode, Varicode, Sound Card DSP Setup and Operating Tips
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70Mhz Sporadic E report
- Sound clips and notes on sporadic E on four meter band
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PR-781 Pictures
- Pictures of the Heil Sound PR-781 studio microphone by K2COW
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Company Virginia - Sound System Alexandria, Baltimore, Maryland, Washington DC
- Sound company virginia provides audio equipments, audio tape recorder with the capability to directly record live spoken words with highest audio quality.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- A free windows SSTV receiving program specially designed for SWLers. It does not support SSTV TX. Automatic saving of images, based on MMSTV enigne, support multiple sound cards. and advanced quality settings.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 12067 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Signalink USB Interface - Setup notes
- Hints and Tips in using the Tigertronics SignalinkUSB
External USB Sound Card and Interface
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]