Badger Contesters Online
- The Badger Contesters is a club of like-minded hams who are interested in VHF/UHF/SHF weak signal communications. Our geographic focus is Wisconsin, however hams in Northern Illinois, Michigan's UP, and Eastern Minnesota are welcome to join us.
Contest Club Ontario
- Contest Club Ontario (CCO) is Ontario's entry into International Club competitions in the 21st Century, providing one vehicle to highlight Canadian participation in these contests.
JA1YPA Omnibus Contest Club
- JA1YPA is located at top of the hill in western edge of Yamizo Mountains in Nasu-gun, Tochigi Prefecture, some 130km north of Tokyo
Cinco Nueve Contest Group
- The CNCG is a group of contesters and DXers from Oregon and Washington who travel to various locales to participate in amateur contests
The K9CU Contest Club
- We are based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and are affiliated with the Twin City Amateur Radio Club.
Big Dog Contest Club, K9HO
- The Big Dog contest club is a group of amateur radio enthusiasts who enjoy the fine arts of radio contesting and consuming fine foods but not necessarily in that order!
The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club
- The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club is located in the central part of Michigan near the city of Lansing which is the state capitol.
The club's main purpose is to support and encourage the DX aspect of the amateur radio hobby.
Live Amateur Radio Contest Scores
- This website accept live Amateur Radio Contest Scores from contesting logging programs, and produce web output showing the real-time status of participating stations. by W1VE
The Sprint Survival Web Page
- This page was put together by some of the sprint veterans as an introduction to this very unique contest. The information here will make it easy for you to enjoy your initial sprint experience.
Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
W6JU Estero Radio Club
- We are amateur radio operators on the Central California coast participating in all phases of amateur radio
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.