SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test sat
ellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
- The SPACEWARN bulletin is intended to serve as an international communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of information on sat
ellites and space probes.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Sat
- The home of Soci?t? Europ?enne des Sat
- European Telecommunications Sat
Amateur Satellite FAQ
- Beginner guide to amateur sat
ellite, with tech info about accessories, antennas, and frequencies.