Search Results for "irc soft"32 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Technical Specialty
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sunstone Circuits
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 34190 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Elise Software Corporation
- Elise Software, OUTPUTMASTER, windows professional software for Printed circuit board, post processor, Gerbers, Drill files, ODB++, files generated fast and simply.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2061 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Target 3001 PCB Design
- Represents a new generation of CAD/CAE software for circuit design. Has been created to meet the requirements of professional design engineers.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WaveCon ProCap
- Microwave/ RF Circuit Design and Analysis Software
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 23891 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19895 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16720 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Convers is a chat system (similar to IRC) operating using internet TCP/IP protocols on amateur packet radio and the internet.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4120 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 66118 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5235 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM
[ Hits: 35166 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termssdr soft soft soft key ham soft irc soft cp 040 soft dm hrd 780 soft sk 201 soft key for the bf-480 soft mac soft cw soft soft-tnc soft mac audio spy soft memory soft
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links