Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
4NEC2 antenna modelerpop
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
MRP40 Morse Decoderpop
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37