The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
Convert addresses to Latitude and Longitude
- This online tool will convert any street address into latitude and longitude and vice-versa by executing queries to several online mapping services like googlemap geocoder maporama terraserver and more by Stephen P. Morse
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL