j beam76 links
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11220 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7014 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7755 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32083 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 75 Meter Delta Loop Beam
- A delta loop project for 75 meers band
[ Hits: 6664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28768 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 3038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7701 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14849 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JF9EXF Ham Maps
- Interactive maps for WAC continents, CQ zones, ITU zones & regions, Grid squares, Beam map & Japan districts
[ Hits: 14991 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5986 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1697 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsx beam aim a beam add 40m to beam 2m beam 2m 5 ele beam 440 beam diy 6m beam 10m log beam 6m beam u beam beam d beam w beam hq 1 beam vee beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links