Search Results for "j match"69 links
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31075 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db! by PA2HJS
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 29219 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Magic T combiners splitters
- The magic "T" combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. It is not a magic bullet.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4451 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Clemens Match by W9ERN
- Balanced feed with coaxial line by John F. Clemens W9ERN
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4421 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28663 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section
[ Hits: 24240 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6M Halo -- Gamma Match Feed
- An interesting homebrewed gamma match feed for a Halo Antenna
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple VHF Gamma Match
- Plan of a simple VHF & UHF Gamma match contrstruction
[ Hits: 6353 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10062 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 11823 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]