Search Results for "j match"70 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Matching and SWR
- SWR or VSWR - the most widely known yet most misunderstood terms in Amateur Radio. Article by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Z-match antenna tuner
- Article about the z-match antenna tuner
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Switchable L-tuner project
- A switchable L-tuner that matches almost everything
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Z–Match and L-Match Tuners
- W5USJ and BLT Z-Match Tuner Schematics
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Projects Kits
- Provide service, quality home construction projects, travel antennas, masts and bases, hf and vhf amplifiers, low pass filters and z-match tuners
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match
- Small QRP Z-match project for max 10 W output by DL2LTO
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]