Search Results for "j type"32 links
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 5827 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26413 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6361 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- High Gain Yagis for 432 MHz
- DJ9BV dubus article on two different type of high gain antennas for 432 MHz.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Les baluns
- About different baluns types. Samples and schematics for several ratios baluns in french
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Creating a simple, easy to make balun
- Detailed information on several different balun types which are easy to build at home by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14232 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 15639 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- YN2N Guest House Nicaragua
- In YN2N Guest house you can enjoy the visit to Granada meanwhile you can use our YN2N Ham Shack full of equipment, in a beatifull rural property just 10 minutes from Granada.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 6Y1V Jamaica
- Amateur Radio Station rental property in Jamaica
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
[ Hits: 8993 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- EH Antenna Systems
- Provide information relative to a new antenna concept. AM Broadcast antennas and amateur radio prototypes
[ Hits: 12195 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- J-ames Pole Antennas
- Manufacturer of all types of copper J antennas,uhf,vhf, 6 meter,10 meter, portable roll ups, combinations etc.
[ Hits: 2313 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio Oasis
- Ham radio shop in South Salem, NY, dealer for Alinco, LDG, Cable X-perts, Jetstream and several antenna types and makers
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes for Industry
- Electron tube and vacuum tube stock-list with prices 4. Audio, broadcast and industrial tubes, triodes, tetrodes, thyratrons, ignitrons, vidicons and CRT's, microwave devices, nixies and receiving types + Bird RF devices and test equipment. Quality tubes at reasonable prices with many hard to find items available
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 6266 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Intermodulation distortion, commonly known as Intermods, is a type of interference that can occur in any non-linear junction.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]