Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
Brown Brothers Machine Keys
- The purpose of this article is to describe in detail the Morse code keys made by the Brown Brothers Machine Company (BBMC), to aid the serious key collector in identifying each model made by this fine company.
APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
- Freeware SDR for Mac by DO8SEM Sebastian now named SDR Radio by DL2SDR
The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.