- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
- Canadian dealer, specializes in supply and installation of free-standing towers for commercial and amateur radio use. We also supply ham transceivers, antennas, rotors and accessories.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST