Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
KG4YZY / N4SCF Repeater System
- Information and a photo album of the KG4YZY 146.760mhz and N4SCF 442.650mhz repeaters in New Port Richey, FL. System is linked 24/7 into the NI4CE regional system. Online streaming & echolink online.
VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
How to use geophysical alert broadcasts
- User's Guide is primarily based on information made available by the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Environment Services Center in Boulder, Colorado.
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave