- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.