Search Results for "kenwood tv"8 links
- The Human Race
- US TV Documentary about Amateur Radio endorsed by IARU. Partly underwritten by Kenwood.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Kenwood TS-50 Spanish Manual
- Kenwood spanish ts-50 radio amateur owner's manual was edited and published by kenwood spanish.
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- YouTube - TS-570D
- Juste a little demo of the Kenwood TS-570 transceiver by F5UFX
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VC-H1 Visual Communicator
- Kenwood Portable SSTV device
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16258 | Votes: 437 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11473 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 2607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]