K9JX Jacksonville Amateur Radio Society
- A not-for-profit amateur radio Ham Radio organization that provides support for its members in all aspects of Amateur Radio, located in west central Illinois and services the Jacksonville, South Jacksonville and surrounding areas, in Morgan county.
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
- An overview of some of the ways, and the key tips on how electronics soldered joints can be unsoldered or desoldered.
How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.