UDY-2 Voice Keyer
- The UDY-2 Voice Keyer digital voice keyer amateur radio software utility integrates many popular voice keyer features in one convenient easy to use program. Whether you're working a contest as multi op, single op, running a net, or just plain rag chewing the UDY-2 Voice Keyer has something to make hamming more fun and convenient for you.
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more