Search Results for "keyboard cw"12 links
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The microprocessor module CWKtiny allows operating CW with a standard PC keyboard.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- KX3 Companion App
- The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your mobile phone or tablet keyboard. Optionally you can use an external Bluetooth keyboard connected to your Android device.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
- Part 2 - Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 17125 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 36874 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DL6JAN's CW keyboard
- A micro processor interface that converts PC keyboard code into Morse code
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]