Contesting : Software
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4811 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MT63 HF mode
- MT63 is a DSP based advanced HF mode for Amateur Radio, intended to provide high performance keyboard - to - keyboard conversational operation on HF bands under poor conditions
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
- Part 2 - Ten-Tec Jupiter CW copying and keyboard transmit
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Meet Jason
- Jason is a keyboard mode displaying the received message as text. Expecially indicated for LF operations
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SerialKey is a Freeware DOS Morse code keyboard that uses the serial port, by Jeff Rowberg (KF6RLU)
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 43542 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 22095 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43397 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DL6JAN's CW keyboard
- A micro processor interface that converts PC keyboard code into Morse code
[ Hits: 2478 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termskeyboard keyboard cw cw with keyboard cw keyboard keyboard-cw cw with keyboard? keyboard keyer cw keyboard software vx5r keyboard z80 morse keyboard morse keyboard k4kn keyboard altronix keyboard keyboard programming connecting cw keyboard t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links