Search Results for "keyer"139 links - and 6 categories
Internet and Radio : Humor
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Better RF company
- Pre-recorded voice keyers, Tune controls for Yaesu FT-100, FT-857 and FT-897, Icom IC 706 and IC 718
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nye Viking
- Antenna Tuners, morse keys, keyers and filters
[ Hits: 4578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Expanded Spectrum Systems
- Flash crystals, Feakin' beacon keyer, beacon attenuator
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Satatuuli Osk Morse Keys
- Morse keys, memory keyers, straight keys from Finland
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Iambic mode A and B
- Document explaning the differences between Iambic mode A and B
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Lego Paddle
- Lego MindStorms Iambic Keyer and Paddle
Project by N9SSA
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRSS Keyer
- An homebrewed QRSS CW keyer
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DRF Technologies
- Interfacing and Control Projects
for the Hobbyist, Ethernet I/O Board, VA3TO Echolink Interface, Programmable Beacon Keyer Project.
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8796 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3872 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4264 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6057 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsqrp-keyer keyer bug cw keyer keyer ptt keyer pic keyer usb keyer c mos keyer keyer cw c-mos-keyer qrp keyer vox keyer lpt keyer avr keyer amp keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links