Search Results for "keyer"128 links - and 6 categories
Contesting : Hardware
- Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cw keyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Paddle keys. Manufacturer specializing in high performance, top quality miniature paddle keys and iambic keyers for mobile and QRP operators.
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CW Keyers for hams
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hans Summers Shop
- QRP Labs QRSS Transmitter kits, and QRSS Keyer chips for sale.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple CW keyer
- OH7SV ultimatic type keyer with Dit priority
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GES Electronics
- Ham rasio shop in Chzeck republic, offer antennas, filters, roators, electronic components, cw keyers, power supplies, and other ham shack accessories
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9DUR Voice Keyer
- Voice Keyer was specifically written to interface to PowerSDR via Virtual Audio Cable (VAC)
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VIT Voice Keyer
- The VIT Voice Keyer is a simple soundcard based voice keyer. It plays various recordings and output them to your radio and key the PTT line.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Classic Micro TO Keyer
- K8CU builds a classic 1967 QST semiconductor project during the 40th anniversary year of the original project publication.
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A home made iambic Squeeze electronic keyer
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vocal Keyer
- The Vocal Keyer is a stand-alone voice keyer for your radio. It can be built with two 16-second or four 10-second recordable messages by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade CW Keyer
- CW paddle made with a steak knife some simple hardware and a stainless steel fork
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple iambic keyer
- Iambic keyer with simple paddles and simple electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- N1AL Ultra-lightweight Morse Keyer
- Homemade ultra-lightweight Morse code keyer paddle
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]