Search Results for "keyer"140 links - and 6 categories
Contesting : Hardware
- Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cw keyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Paddle keys. Manufacturer specializing in high performance, top quality miniature paddle keys and iambic keyers for mobile and QRP operators.
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CW Keyers for hams
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hans Summers Shop
- QRP Labs QRSS Transmitter kits, and QRSS Keyer chips for sale.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple CW keyer
- OH7SV ultimatic type keyer with Dit priority
[ Hits: 2276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GES Electronics
- Ham rasio shop in Chzeck republic, offer antennas, filters, roators, electronic components, cw keyers, power supplies, and other ham shack accessories
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winkeyer USB server
- Server allowing operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux program with UDP keyer capability.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9DUR Voice Keyer
- Voice Keyer was specifically written to interface to PowerSDR via Virtual Audio Cable (VAC)
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VIT Voice Keyer
- The VIT Voice Keyer is a simple soundcard based voice keyer. It plays various recordings and output them to your radio and key the PTT line.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Classic Micro TO Keyer
- K8CU builds a classic 1967 QST semiconductor project during the 40th anniversary year of the original project publication.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A home made iambic Squeeze electronic keyer
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vocal Keyer
- The Vocal Keyer is a stand-alone voice keyer for your radio. It can be built with two 16-second or four 10-second recordable messages by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Notes on N1MM Voice Keyer
- Setting up the N1MM Voice Keyer using the Ultimate Linking Interface (ULI)
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade CW Keyer
- CW paddle made with a steak knife some simple hardware and a stainless steel fork
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple iambic keyer
- Iambic keyer with simple paddles and simple electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- N1AL Ultra-lightweight Morse Keyer
- Homemade ultra-lightweight Morse code keyer paddle
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscw keyer pic keyer keyer pic cw keyer qrp-keyer usb keyer c mos keyer c-mos-keyer diy cw keyer ft 817 keyer lpt keyer amp keyer qrp keyer ssb keyer ele keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links