Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin