- InstantTrack is a satellite tracking
program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs (including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satellite-tracking
package for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
- Visually-oriented satellite tracking
for commercial and military applications
- Calsat 32 satellite tracking
program ( japanese )
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking
Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- Satellite Tracking
/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking
and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking
program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking
program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking
code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of tracking
sat, satellite tracking