Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.