- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
M.C. Howard Electronics
- Distributor of Common Electronic Components Such As Memory, Integrated Circuits, Discrete Components, Cables And Services. We Also Provide Prom Programming, Simm Manufacturing, Testing And Custom Kitting.
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.