Search Results for "kit build"26 links
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4138 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Emergency J-Pole VHF/UHF Flexible Antenna
- This is a flexible antenna that is easy to build, inexpensive and very handy to have in your emergency communications kit.
[ Hits: 5793 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
[ Hits: 5601 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Antenna Dinamica
- Ham radio HF antennas manufacturer, produce HF dynamic beam antennas, and vertical pole antenna. Offer kits and parts to build you own dynamic antennas, by IZ0AEG
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.41 ]
- MTM Scientific Radio Loop Antenna
- Loop Antenna Starter Kit contains detailed plans for building the MTM Scientific, Inc. loop antenna from scratch.
[ Hits: 2697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ozQRP offer a range of kits to build a complete QRP SSB transceiver
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Rebuild a SB-200
- A rebuild job on a Heathkit SB-200 amplifier by N4NAB
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 kW HF Amplifier Rebuild
- Heathkit SB-220 amplifier repaired at W8UM
[ Hits: 7103 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- SB-200 Amplifier Rebuild Notes
- Robert Norgards KL7FM's, notes on upgrading the Heathkit SB-200
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build your own QRSS transmitter
- The N0QBH QRSS project page, a couple of projects using available kits for improved frequency and timing stability. A configurable DDS VFO 100mW transmitter with LCD display and a modified Hans Sommers 40m 100mW transmitter
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winding Toroids
- A Guide to safely wind toroidal cores by vu2fd
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program and a practical filter tuning aid for actually designing and building a working filter
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Building a Go-Kit
- A portable amateur radio station which the radio amateur can take when asked to go to an event which needs support with radio communication.
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-Power Transceiver Kits You Can Build
- A Comprehensive roundup of the most popular QRP transceiver kits on the market in recent years in PDF format
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MFJ Cub QRP transceiver kit
- Building the MFJ Cub QRP transceiver kit for 20 meters band by G4ILO
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Elecraft KX1 Build
- Assembling the Elecraft KX1 Portable CW Transceiver Kit
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsbuild 20v 8a how to build build your own rig how to build to build a build this kit build r02.06 build 64 how to build build your own 20v-8a-how-to-build build ham amp build valve build repeater 1 to 1 balun build build 5.8 ghz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links