Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
Icom IC-706 mods and manuals
- Programming interface schematics for Icom:
Programming software for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Menu for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Manual with schematics for Icom IC-706
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
- BBLogger, a freeware windows software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station written by Giorgio IK2VIW
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.