Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society
- Founded in 2000 by Jim Weidner, K2JXW, a licensed ham operator for over 50 years, the ARLHS is the only society of its kind devoted to Maritime Communications, Ham Radio, Lighthouses, and Lightships.
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorporated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
Asia Radio Sales
- Online shop based in hong kong offer batteries mic speakers adaptors programming cables earpieces telescopic antennas handheld antennas desktop chargers handheld speakers. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and Alinco dealer
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.