Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 18676 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.87 ]
Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the usefullife. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.