Search Results for "l match"182 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 33808 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 3905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 8772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3050 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 29477 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Magic T combiners splitters
- The magic "T" combiner is a very useful device. It can provide equal voltages, equal current, or equal power to matched or unmatched loads. It is not a magic bullet.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3311 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section
[ Hits: 24385 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2062 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10178 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- The L‐Network Impedance Matcher
- N6LYU Greg article on L-Network
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 35143 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]