Search Results for "l match"185 links
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- VHF Dipole with Gamma Match
- 2 meters band VHF dipole with gamma match system
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.06 ]
- 12 elements Yagi for 70Mhz
- A Monster Yagi for 70MHz huge gain, clean pattern and flat SWR 50 Ohm, no matching required
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Cushcraft R5 Matching Unit Rebuild
- This article describes how to rebuild a matching unit of a Cushcraft R5 vertical by G0WCW
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio - The Easy Way
- PDF article on Antenna of non resonant lenght, line attenuation, the transmatch, baluns by WB5IIR
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Impedance Matching
- Article by By David Knight and Nigel Williams on Impedance Matching, basic principles, popular matching networks, L-Network solutions, materials and components in impedance matching designs
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 3933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Automatic Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- Automatic Z-Match Antenna Tuner
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Z-match antenna tuner
- Article about the z-match antenna tuner
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match
- Small QRP Z-match project for max 10 W output by DL2LTO
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsz match z match atu t-match match t match q match t match 2m tee match l match t-match atu t match atu wwe.dx match s match match 450 hf z match
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links